All applicants must pass background check and complete Safeguarding God’s People and Safeguarding God’s Children within the first 30 days of employment, provided by employer.
The Communications Director is responsible for:
- Plan and oversee the annual communications calendar; producing weekly, monthly, and seasonal publications for Trinity Parish, making sure communications are effective brand-consistent.
- Consult with staff, vestry, ministry groups to create messaging in keeping with our brand and mission.
- Manage our online presence, including social media and website.
- Develop a team of photographers, graphic designers, videographers, writers, proof-readers, social media content providers, and other creatives in using their gifts to serve the church.
- Create a marketing budget and keep ministry expenses within that budget.
- Research, plan, and execute marketing initiatives.
Reports To: Senior Pastor
Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or applicable courses of study desired.
- Minimum two-years experience in communications. [Management experience is a win.]
- Evidence of a flourishing relationship with Jesus and commitment to His church.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, WordPress and Constant Contact.
- Great communication and people skills.
- The desire to develop and lead teams.
- Working expertise in photography, graphic design, social media content.
- Ability to maintain boundaries with ministries regarding brand/content guidelines.
Location: Our offices are located at our main campus in downtown St. Augustine, Florida (with parking).
Hours: Part-time – approximately 25-29 hrs per week. Flexible days, Tuesday AM staff meetings, as well as Sunday morning/occasional evening hours, required. Potential to become a full-time position as needed.
Salary: $20-$24 per hour, depending on experience.
- Retirement: 403B plan, Match to 4%, 5% employer contribution.
- Flexible scheduling. Telecommuting 1-2 days per week is acceptable.
- Relaxed, friendly office atmosphere.
- Opportunities for spiritual and professional development.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Parking Lot Attendant
The Parking Lot Attendant serves as the point of first contact with parishioners and visitors and conducts the day-to-day collection of parking revenue as well as monitoring of the parking lot. Candidate must exhibit a cheerful attitude at all times and stay professional and diplomatic during times of conflict.
This position pays $11.50 per hour and the hours may vary from week to up to 18 hours. A weekend shift is required. Usually from 8 to 2 pm or 2 pm to 8 pm.